1. For any image, footage, text, audio, or any other content that you upload or post to the
Site (“Your Content”), you represent and warrant that: (i) you have all necessary rights to
submit Your Content to the Site and grant the licenses set forth herein; (ii) FotoTaken will
not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party with
respect to Your Content; (iii) Your Content does not infringe any third party's rights,
including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) Your Content complies
2. By uploading Your Content, you grant FotoTaken a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive,
royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display
(through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your
Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and
archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The
above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in
which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will
3. You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
• Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
• Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
• Exploits minors;
• Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
• Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
• Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
• Violates any law, statute, or regulation.